Attendance to the event is “Complimentary”, participation includes attendance to the two-day event programme, accommodation on the first night of the summit (2nd of October 2019), registration, documentation pack, lunches, refreshments and post-summit material updates (in digital form).
Definite Article Media Limited (DAM) strives to deliver first class events, we welcome your registration to the to take part in the two-day summit but please consider that your “Commitment” to attending is critical to the integrity of the Summit. Because we limit the number of participants in order to enhance interactivity and networking, failure to attend means that other members of the Corporate Adviser community would not have been invited.
By submitting the registration form you commit that you will attend the event. You have until the 31st of July 2019 to cancel your participation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Corporate Adviser and its trademark is a company owned and operated by Definite Article Media Limited (DAM)
- THIS REGISTRATION FORM
- The Client understands that this Registration Form is a legal contract and by submitting it, both the Client and DAM enter into a legal binding commercial contract.
- COMPLIMENTARY PARTICIPATION, PARTICIPATION CANCELLATION, SUBSTITUTION POLICY AND PENALTY
- Attendance to the event is complimentary; there is no charge for participating.
- Attendance to this event includes, participation on the conference programme for two (2) days (2nd & 3rd of October 2019), conference materials, post-conference updates (digital), refreshments and lunches through the event days. Dinner is included only when announced in the programme.
- The Client is able to cancel participation before the 31st of July 2019 without incurring the cancellation penalty.
- The Client commits to attending the event and if for any reason is not able to attend, the Client will delegate participation/ provide a substitute to attend on his/ her behalf, provided the individual meets the summit delegate criteria.
- In the case that the Client fails to attend or provide a substitute, the Client understands that there is an aggregate expense to DAM. Only failing to attend or nominate a substitute the Client agrees to pay a penalty of £1,500+VAT, which will be invoiced.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Managing Directors may decide to waive the cancellation penalty.
- In the case the client fails to attend the event or provide a substitute, DAM reserves the right to request payment after the event via invoice or/ and credit card.
- You may substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to DAM of up to 72 hours prior to the event.
- Travel costs are not included in the registration.
- EVENT CANCELLATION BY DAM
- DAM is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. DAM shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Acts of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- PROGRAMME CHANGES
- Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, DAM reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- This agreement constitutes the sole and exclusive agreement between the parties. The Client acknowledges that no other warranties, representations or acknowledgements, written or verbal, have been made which are not reflected herein. These terms and conditions may not be changed by any DAM representative without the written confirmation of the Managing Directors.
- This contract shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales. Any disputes arising from this contract shall be brought before the courts of England & Wales. At its sole discretion, DAM may elect to bring any dispute arising from this contract to the jurisdiction in which the client’s place of business is located.